“TOAST TOGETHER” WINE TOUR OF PASO ROBLES WINE COUNTRY
Since our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees, and Paso Robles community, we have discontinued this tour and all our public group tours for the time-being. Please get in touch to book your customized Private Tours of Paso Robles Wine Country. We’re looking forward to Toasting with you again soon!
An Authentic and Truly Memorable Group Experience
Paso Robles is the fastest-growing wine region in the U.S. – and for great reason! In addition to having growing conditions that are ideal for cultivating world-class wines, the area also boasts a fun, laid-back vibe.
Most wineries are small and family-owned, and visitors to the area find they’re able to enjoy authentic experiences, perfectly paired with outstanding wines in the picturesque countryside. What could be better than that?
On our small group guided Toast Together tour, you’ll get to enjoy the best of what Paso Robles has to offer while sharing your day with other friendly, wine-interested travelers.
Your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide will share interesting information about Paso Robles wine country while taking you to visit three charming small to medium-sized wineries throughout the Paso Robles countryside.
You’ll finish the day at Tin City, where you can visit multiple wineries (or a brewery, distillery, or cider house!).
Read here about why we love Tin City and think it’s one of the best stops for the finest wine around!
- Visit four+ wineries offering fun and distinctive experiences
- Taste (& take home!) some delicious wines
- Learn about winemaking, local history and culture
- Take in beautiful views and rustic country roads
- Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch at a winery
- Bottled water served on board the bus
- Share the experience with other fun people
- Personable and knowledgeable tour guide
- Experience the real Paso Robles Wine Country!
Your knowledgeable and fun tour guide/driver will entertain you with interesting local history, culture and wine making. You can expect to take in some lovely views, walk through the vines, maybe even go behind the scenes, and of course find some excellent wines to take home to enjoy later.
With Toast Tours, our focus is on experiencing the wineries (and their wines!) in-depth, so we spend a little more time at each stop and allow you to truly savor what they have to offer. This is not your typical wine country tour – it’s a unique and authentic experience every time.
We look forward to toasting with you soon!
- Pick-up / Return from most Paso Robles lodging within 3 mile radius of the downtown plaza and limited locations in Atascadero
- Pickup and drop off service is available to certain cities outside of Paso Robles & Atascadero for an additional fee.
- Pick-up between 10:00-10:45 AM
- Small intimate tour sizes
- Chilled bottled water on the bus
- Deli-style picnic lunch at a winery
- Visit 4 + wineries – you’ll visit three charming wineries in the Paso Robles countryside and finish in Tin City. With their numerous boutique wineries, you’ll be able to visit one or a few top-notch spots! If you’ve had enough wine, you can also visit an excellent brewery, cider house or distillery.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and professional local guide
- Share the experience with other fun people!
- Comfortable mini-bus that you can stand in
- Safe and spacious wine storage on vehicle
- Shipping boxes are available for purchase
- Tasting Fees: The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit. The average is $15 – $30 at each winery for about 4 – 6 pours. Many wineries will waive the fees if a customer purchases wine.
- Gratuity to the guide.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, bringing a hat and some sunscreen since we may walk through a vineyard or be seated outside for lunch. Also bring layers since the weather is subject to sudden changes, and we may visit a barrel room or a production facility, which are kept at cooler temperatures.
If you are visiting specific wineries before the tour or have been to Paso Robles before and prefer not to visit certain wineries, please let us know beforehand so we can be sure not to repeat them.
Please get us your lunch orders as soon as possible after reserving your tour, but no later than 48 hours before the start of the tour. We can accommodate all dietary restrictions and preferences.
This tour picks up within a 3-mile radius of downtown Paso Robles, Templeton and Atascadero. Pick-ups in Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, etc are possible for an extra fee. The extra fee is per group, not per person, and depends on your pick-up location.
For our public Toast Together Paso Robles Wine Country group tours a full refund will be given for cancellations made more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will not be entitled to any refunds.
Finally, this tour is tailored for adults (21+) and is entirely focused around enjoying and consuming delicious alcoholic beverages. Guests younger than 21 years will not be permitted on the tour. Please bring a valid photo I.D.
Reviews from Our Guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Whatever you order! Upon confirming your booking, you will select your lunch options for the day. Be sure to mention if you have any dietary restrictions so we can make certain they are accommodated.
You can view our picnic lunch menu here .
If no lunch options are selected, the default option will be the ‘Vegetarian Wrap’ option.
Yes, if enjoyed responsibly.
However, please keep in mind that tasting rooms can refuse to serve intoxicated guests (even if you do have a driver), and that wouldn’t be a lot of fun!
Additionally, if a guest does become too intoxicated, they may need to be removed from the tour early, at their own expense.
Ultimately, we want to ensure that each tour is successful, with all the guests having a great experience!
- Smaller, non-touristy locations
- Warm & friendly service
- Quality wines that represent what Paso Robles does best
- Extra perks and experiences whenever possible
- We try our best not to visit wineries whose tasting fees exceed $30 per person, though this is not always possible.
If you want to pick the specific wineries we visit then we recommend
booking a private tour.
If you are sharing the bus with others, we will take responsibility for planning the best tour day possible for the entire group.
We try to avoid taking people to places they may have already visited, so be sure to let us know if this is the case.