Paso Robles Private Wine Tour & Hotel Package
We are excited to welcome you to Paso Robles wine country and have created the most fun private tour package – for the best price – on the Central Coast.
Savor Paso Robles to the fullest with this 3-day package. You will enjoy 2 nights in a comfortable suite at the Oxford Suites in downtown Paso Robles and experience the best of wine country on a full-day private wine tour with a knowledgeable guide your second day.
2 Nights Accommodation | Full-day Private Wine Tour | 3 days / 2 nights
WINE PACKAGE and hotel package
Your wine tour will be private for your group and customized specifically for your interests and preferences to provide you with a convenient, safe and quality private wine tasting tour in Paso Robles wine country.
Once you book your package, our paso wine country concierge will get in touch to confirm your hotel reservations and discuss your wine tour preferences. We’ll put together a great, customized itinerary specific for your group. We will make all tasting reservations on your groups behalf, at no extra cost.
On the day of your tour, your group will enjoy exploring Paso Robles wine country in a comfortable tour vehicle that you can stand in, with large windows for taking in the views and ample safe wine storage.
- Spacious, Safe & Comfortable Tour Shuttles
- Professional Tour Concierge
- Full Itinerary Planning Included at No Extra Cost
- Knowledgeable, Friendly Tour Guides – We’re More Than Just Drivers
- Don’t Worry about Driving or Appointing a Designated Driver – Just Enjoy the Day!
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Deli Lunch Available for Every Tour
- Unmatched 5-Star Customer Service
- Enjoy comfortable accommodations just steps from downtown in one of the Top 25 coolest towns in America, Paso Robles, where cowboy country meets world-class wine
Once you book this package, we will confirm availability at the Oxford Suites in Paso Robles.
If they do not have availability on your requested date, we will get in touch immediately to notify your group and discuss options.
Our wine country concierge will get in touch to learn more about your group and start putting together a great itinerary customized specifically for you. We will make all tasting reservations on your groups behalf, at no extra cost.
On our most popular Paso Robles wine tasting tour you would:
- Visit 3 to 4 boutique, family owned wineries offering quality local wines as well as fun and distinctive experiences
- Learn about winemaking, local history and culture
- Take in beautiful views and charming country roads
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at a winery (can be added for $18 per person)
We will build a customized day just for your group based on your preferences, or if you have specific wineries, distilleries or breweries you want to visit, we are happy to book those on your behalf, assuming availability.
Ask us about our Paso Robles Craft Distillery and Cocktail Making tour itinerary!
As always, we are happy to make all tasting appointments for your group.
All tours are a fixed rate depending on the number of people in your group, and you will get a spacious private tour vehicle and a knowledgeable tour guide/driver for 6.5 hours. Typically tours last from 10:45am until 5:15pm.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in a Suite at the Oxford Suites in Paso Robles
- 6.5 hours with a private vehicle and knowledgeable tour guide/driver
- Complimentary chilled bottled water on the bus
We will make all appointments on your groups’ behalf
- Knowledgeable, friendly, experienced, and professional local tour guide
- Comfortable, spacious vehicle that you can stand in
- By default we’ve included gratuity for your guide
- Safe and spacious wine storage on vehicle
- Wine shipping boxes available for purchase to get your wine home!
- Feeling like you’ve experienced the real Paso Robles Wine Country!
- Tasting fees and purchases at the venues visited. Many wineries will waive these fees if a customer purchases wine or joins their wine club
- Lunch and dinner, we can provide an optional deli picnic lunch ($20 per person)
- Extra time with vehicle & guide on day 2
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Children of all ages are welcome on the tour though drinking alcohol is not permitted for those under the age of 21. This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years old. Please bring a valid photo ID.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, bringing a hat and some sunscreen since we may walk through a vineyard or be seated outside for lunch. Also bring layers since the weather is subject to sudden changes, and we may visit a barrel room or a production facility, which are kept at cooler temperatures.
If you have specific wineries you do or do not wish to visit, please let us know when you are booking your tour so we can take them into consideration.
If you notify us of specific requests after an itinerary has been confirmed for your group, there may be an additional fee to modify the itinerary.
If you would like to include the deli picnic lunch for $20 per person, we will charge the card on file once we’ve confirmed your itinerary and ask that you get us your lunch orders no later than 48 hours before the tour. We can accommodate all dietary restrictions and preferences.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at a hotel fee of $39 per dog per night! Be sure to let us know if you’re bringing your furry friend(s) so we can plan stops that are dog-friendly.
Children of all ages are welcome on the tour though drinking alcohol is not permitted for those under the age of 21. Please bring a valid photo ID.
Please note that the rooms booked on your tour are subject to change and may not be identical to those pictured.
Reviews from Our Guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel check-in time is at 4:00 pm. Your luggage can be stored prior to 4:00pm. Hotel check-out time is 11:00 am. Arrangements may be made for late check-out, depending on availability.
Breakfast is included with your hotel stay and is available in the hotel starting at 6:00am Monday – Friday and 7:00am on Saturday & Sunday.
It is a good idea to bring layers and sunscreen. The coastal weather at San Simeon and Cambria can be very cool and foggy, and Paso Robles can be much warmer with sunny hot weather in the summer.
There are extreme temperature swings from day to night, so mornings and evenings can be much colder as well, with a possible 40F degree temperature swing between day and night.
Wear comfortable shoes, as The Grand Rooms Tour is 60 minutes long and includes approximately 160 steps, both up and down, and a 2/3 mile walk.
Absolutely! With our Private Tours, we’re completely flexible on where the tour goes and what you do.
We can organize a number of itineraries that incorporate not only great local wineries, but also distilleries, breweries, olive oil, farm tours and more!
We can also combine some tasting with a fun Paso activity – such as Zip-Lining in Santa Margarita, a private Hearst Castle experience, kayaking in Morro Bay, horseback riding and so much more!
Get in touch with us to discuss what you’re looking for, and we’ll help build your customized itinerary and perfect day.
Yes! We take care of all your itinerary planning and will make any necessary reservations and appointments for your group at no extra charge, so you can just sit back and relax.