Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a Dozen Rosés from Paso Robles
This year ditch the flowers, chocolate and cuddly stuffed animals for something they really want – wine!
Whether you’re trying to impress your loved one or just celebrating awesome friends, a lovely bouquet of delicious pink Rosé will definitely get you all the love.
Rosé has come a long way in recent years and are a far cry from the sweet, white-zin style wines of the past.
Lucky for us, Paso Robles has some excellent options that are sure to amaze! Here are some of our favorites:
- Chronic Cellars – 2017 Pink Pedals $14.99/bottle. Given 90 points and a ‘Best Buy’ category by Wine Enthusiast, this Grenache and Syrah-based Rosé is a bright, crisp, refreshing wine that rolls down a road of watermelon, pomegranate, cantaloupe and cherry Jolly Rancher right to your happy place.
- Culton Wine – 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir $25/bottle. Terry Culton is a master of all things Pinot Noir, and this bone dry Rosé is bright and refreshing – a true treat.
- Decroux – 2017 Rosé of Pinot $38/bottle. Focused and pure with lovely cherry, red currant and rose petal notes and laced with a minerality edge that adds length on the bright, yet fleshy finish.
- J Dusi – 2017 Rosé $22/bottle. A blend of Grenache and Carignane, this is an easy drinker through and through. It immediately hits you on the nose with black currants and tastes like a cold strawberry popsicle on a hot summer day.
- L’Aventure – 2017 Estate Rosé $32/bottle. A delicious, refreshing blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre & Petit Verdot.
- ONX Wines – 2017 Indie Rosé $22/bottle. The reigning queen of summer, this Rosé of Tempranillo returns with eager aromas of freshly split orange peel and sweet lemon mingled with sun-ripened raspberries. Still looking for something to do on Saturday, February 16th? Check out their Roses & Rosé Soiree to welcome in the 2018 Indie at the ONX Winery in Tin City!
- Ranchero Cellars – 2017 Galaxie Rosé $28/bottle. This 100% Carignane is a classic and sophisticated Rosé with a more full-bodied mouthfeel.
- Rava Wines – 2016 Sparkling Brut Rosé $35/bottle. Enjoy these lush bubbles which offers vibrant aromas of red currant and boysenberry with accents of pomegranate and Rosé petals.
- Tablas Creek Vineyard – 2017 Patelin de Tablas Rosé $25/bottle. This rosé blend consistently receives high scores for being crisp, refreshing and pure. It is produced from four red Rhône varietals: Grenache, Mourvèdre, Counoise, and Syrah and is done in the traditional Provence style.
- Tin City Cider Co. – Polly Dolly. A unique blend of cider and Rosé from Mourvedre, Pinot Noir, and Petit Verdot. Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade hops. This unique wine country style cider drinks light and bright, with hints of watermelon and rose.
- Villa San Juliette – 2017 VSJ Rosé Reserve $24/bottle. Awarded 90 points by Wine Enthusiast, this delicate Grenache-based blend is balanced and refreshing.
- Villacana Winery – 2017 Estate Liquid Hope Rosé $25/bottle. A blend of Syrah, Grenache & Grenache Blanc this lush and refreshing Rosé pairs well with all kinds of foods, or can be enjoyed on its own. Plus, $1 of every bottle is donated to help those who are currently faced with cancer.
Be sure to pass by and pick-up some tasty Rosé to give as a gift or keep all for yourself – or better yet, get a gift-card or sign-up on a Toast Tour and let us show you some of the best spots in Paso Robles!
We’re looking forward to toasting with you soon!